[openstack-dev] Nova Compute node Configuration

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Sep 4 09:04:43 UTC 2012

Trinath Somanchi wrote:
> With respect to the nova.conf configuration options,
> http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaConfigOptions
>
> What are the typical required configuration options for a COMPUTE NODE
> which hosts the VM instances should have?
>
> In the Installation guide, it a simple copy and paste of the
> configuration options from  CONTROLLER.
>
> Can any one guide me on understanding the same.

This is a typical OpenStack usage question, so this should only be
posted to the main mailing-list (openstack at lists.launchpad.net) rather
than cross-posted to both lists, which results in confusion.

This list is only for development topics, i.e. for discussing code that
is not yet written or released.

Thanks in advance,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)