[openstack-dev] [Quantum] team meeting on Monday (still meeting)

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Sat Sep 1 05:25:34 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Monday is a US holiday, so some people will not be able to attend the
normal quantum team meeting at 2100.

I'm still planning on holding it, as many of our team members are
international or are planning on working through the weekend anyway,
but no worries if you can't make it due to travel/family obligations.
If there's something you need to have discussed at the meeting but
can't attend, just drop me a note before hand.  Enjoy the day off :)

Dan