[openstack-dev] Benchmarking tool for OpenStack

GHANSHYAM MANN ghanshyammann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:42:40 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I am very much impressed with the OpenStack design and the services it
provides. I had a query about how benchmarking is done for OpenStack and
its component separately. By googling this I found that - We have "*COSBench
* & *swift-bench*" for Object Storage benchmarking (Swift).

Can anyone please let me know is there any tool exists for other OpenStack
components benchmarking? If there is no such tool then, how benchmarking is
done for the OpenStack and is there planing going to develop such tool?

Thanks a lot in Advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ghanshyam Mann