[openstack-dev] [Quantum-core] [Quantum] Blueprint template

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:58:11 UTC 2012

Hi Gary,

This is a very good list, may I suggest considering the following sections:

* Use cases [if the feature is large enough and might target a new use
case, or if is targeting existing use cases/workflows]
* Dependencies [be it on python packages and/or OpenStack components]
* Testing [High level description of how to test the new feature]

Thanks,
~Sumit.