[openstack-dev] [Moniker] Meeting minutes from DNSaaS initial meeting

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 31 22:00:23 UTC 2012

Here's the minutes from the DNSaaS meeting:

<
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/dnsaas/2012/dnsaas.2012-10-31-17.02.html

We also took a vote on which project we'll be targeting, but I messed up
the voting syntax and it didn't get recorded in the minutes. Here's the log:

<
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/dnsaas/2012/dnsaas.2012-10-31-17.02.log.html

The summary of the voting is:

Vote subject: Use moniker and merge other projects
Vote results: 6 yes, 1 no

For future emails on this subject, please use Moniker as the project name
in the subject-line.

We've set up a weekly meeting on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in
#openstack-meeting. Kiall will be chair for the next two weeks and I'll be
chair afterwards. Please join if you are interested.

- Ryan