[openstack-dev] [Stable Release] Pip Requires

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 12:08:59 UTC 2012

Hi,
Whilst back porting patches to the Quantum stable folsom branch I have
encountered a very frustrating problem which I think that should be
discussed. All of the stable quantum patches approved in the last few
hours are failing unit tests. This seems to be due to one of the
imported packages being problematic (the hunch at the moment is that
this could be sqlalchemy). At the moment this is under investigation. I
am wondering if when we create a stable branch, we should specifically
set the pip-requires package numbers.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Gary