[openstack-dev] Quantum awareness to VM live migration event

Irena Berezovsky irenab at mellanox.com
Tue Oct 30 09:20:56 UTC 2012

Moving the ongoing discussion to the openstack-dev mailing list

Salvatore,
Thank you for comments.
I would like to add additional methods to quantum API corresponding the VM migration methods defined at nova/network/api.
I am not sure what do you mean by server side calls to quantum.
Just to be sure how to proceed, shall we create the blueprint for this task?

Regards,
Irena