[openstack-dev] Automate backup images

Alex Meade alex.meade at rackspace.com
Mon Oct 29 19:12:33 UTC 2012

Hey Édouard,

Eddie Sheffield and I are putting together a similar blueprint with some implementation ideas we have been discussing with our team. We have some thoughts around specific issues that may arise and scalability concerns. Some other members of our team are looking into a simpler, best-effort implementation based on using a more generic cron service that would be less equipped to handle error cases.

We'll be sending out a proposal blueprint shortly.

-Alex