[openstack-dev] Move all functionality out of nova manage and into APIs

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at au1.ibm.com
Mon Oct 29 02:34:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been working on this blueprint here

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/apis-for-nova-manage

which has the aim of moving as much as possible out of nova manage and
provide APIs instead for the functionality. I and some others have
already started submitting patches for this, but I would appreciate any
comments/feedback on the blueprint.

Note that when I did the initial analysis of what needed to be done I
based it on the documentation at http://api.openstack.org which I've
since discovered is a bit of out date. So there may be some
functionality listed as needed to be done which already exists.

Regards,

Chris
cyeoh at au.ibm.com