[openstack-dev] [Synaps] a more forgiving interpretation of INSUFFICIENT_DATA?

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Sun Oct 28 17:36:20 UTC 2012

> If the leeway is clearly quantified, I agree it could make Synaps
> better for users and operators also. Let's do it.

Excellent!

> > Would you be interested in making those changes collaboratively?
> >
> > It would be a good learning experience for me, and also perhaps a
> > useful exercise in community engagement for you guys.
>
> I'm happy to hear that. It's surely what we want to.

Great! Monday is a holiday in Ireland, but I'll aim to set up a fully
functional Synaps development environment on Tuesday. Expect to be
nagged about any issues I encounter as I get all the components up &
running ;) Once I'm all set up, lets discuss in more detail planning
out some tasks.

Cheers,
Eoghan