[openstack-dev] nova db IRC meetings

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:54:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I spoke with a few folks at the summit who, like me, occasionally lurk
in #openstack-meeting hoping to see some chatter during the nova-db
meeting slot. I poked at the room again today and didn't get any
response. Instead, I had a brief chat with _0x44, who used to lead the
nova-db meetings. As there seems to be a lot of db-related development
going on right now, and there was a fair bit of interest at the summit
in the db-related sessions (no-db-compute, db archiving, db-common,
and db-integrity), I would like to get weekly meetings about
DB-related things going again.

The wiki currently says:

> Nova-DB team meeting
> Weekly meetings on Fridays at 00:00 UTC

This time works out fine for me, so I'll be there next week if anyone
want to chat about database topics!

Cheers,
Devananda