[openstack-dev] Swift 1.7.5 release plan

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu Oct 25 17:02:22 UTC 2012

Fast on the heels of a productive summit in San Diego, we are getting ready to release Swift 1.7.5. Our current schedule is to cut the QA release on November 5 and, assuming it passes all QA tests, prepare the final release on November 8.

This is quite a solid release with a ton of bug fixes and a few new features. I'll keep you up to date as we get closer to the release date. Note that if you have patches that you would like to see included in this release, they will need to be merged before the QA release is cut on Nov 5.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to Swift since the last release. You are helping Swift become something use by everyone, every day.

--John