[openstack-dev] [ OpenStack dev ] question on templated network info of instance

heut2008 heut2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:22:19 UTC 2012

HI,all
        I see the network config template file in
nova/virt/interfaces.template ,and it seems to be used for config an
instance with static ip,also  this template now only  is a debian
format . I don't find a  flag  used for  choosing  dhcp or static
template file which is injected to instance disk file.
my question is should nova support  static ip configration by inject
network info to disk file in the future? if so, should we support
multi linux systems such as RHEL ?

--
Yaguang Tang