[openstack-dev] Introducing Synaps project that provides AWS CloudWatch compatible API

Eoghan Glynn eoghan.glynn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:39:26 UTC 2012

Thanks again for the quick progress on open sourcing this code.

Now that the openstack summit is done & dusted, I'll be spending some
time standing up Synaps and doing an evaluation. So I should have some
detailed feedback during the coming week.

In the meantime, to get the ball rolling on community collaboration,
I've submitted a pull request for a small patch to address an issue I
noticed when reading the code:

  https://github.com/spcs/synaps/pull/1

BTW do you guys use any form of externally visible issue/bug tracker as yet?

Cheers,
Eoghan