[openstack-dev] [quantum]How does the 'APIRouter' work?

Cheng Zuo zuocheng2009 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 01:37:50 UTC 2012

Hello, I have a problem about quantum source code.
When I found ’APIRouter‘ according to ’api-paste.ini‘, I cannot understand
how the ’APIRouter‘ deals with ‘environ’ that is from 'wsgi'.
For example, when I send "GET /v2.0/networks/{network-id}" , will the
‘show(request, id)’ method of 'Controller' in ‘quantum/api/v2/base.py’ be
called?  And where is the ‘network-id’ picked up from URI ? And where is
the ‘request’  created?
Thanks a lot.