[openstack-dev] openstack nova-api HA problem

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:55:17 UTC 2012

Make sure you setup your endpoint in keystone to point to haproxy.

you also probably want to set
osapi_compute_link_prefix
and
osapi_glance_link_prefix
in your nova.conf so that they point to haproxy as well

If you are using ha_proxy to proxy for metadata api, you will also need to use:

use_forwarded_for=True

and setup HAProxy to add an X-Forwarded-For header containing the remote address of the original request.

Vish