[openstack-dev] Unit tests error not reflecting in Jenkins report (for Nova)

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Oct 11 18:37:41 UTC 2012

There is a really wonderful feature of nose where it just decides to
obscurely error if there are syntax or import errors in things that it
hits while trying to parse the tests for introspection to see what it
should run.

We have a session next week about possible ways to address this - sorry
for the inconvenience at the moment.