[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 15:00 UTC (Oct 11th, 2012)

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Oct 11 16:06:16 UTC 2012

On 10/10/2012 03:30 PM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> The metering project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting,
> Thursdays at 1500 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&min=0&sec=0>.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
>  * Review last week's actions
>     - jd to create a stable branch on monday
>     - nijaba to prime release notes in the docs
>     - nijaba to find a way to give admin right to jd and dhellmann for
> github
>     - jd to check if infrateam can generate a tarball for us
>     - nijaba to resfresh
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Ceilometer before sending
> email to the tc
>
>  * Release status
>
>  * Outstanding bugs
>
>  * Naming convention for Meters
>
>  * Skipping meeting during ODS
>
>  * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic(s) you would like
> to add, please update the agenda on the wiki.

The meeting took place and here is the summary:
==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 15:04:48 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2012/ceilometer.2012-10-11-15.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda  (nijaba,
  15:04:48)
* actions from previous meeting  (nijaba, 15:05:31)

* jd to create a stable branch on monday  (nijaba, 15:05:43)
  * ACTION: jeblair to give us rights t create our own branches
    (nijaba, 15:09:15)

* nijaba to prime release notes in the docs  (nijaba, 15:10:41)
  * LINK:
    http://ceilometer.readthedocs.org/en/latest/releasenotes/index.html
    (nijaba, 15:10:52)

* jd to check if infrateam can generate a tarball for us  (nijaba,
  15:12:57)
  * ACTION: dhellmann, jd__, nijaba to follow on infra fr our release
    reqs  (nijaba, 15:23:27)

* nijaba to resfresh
  http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Ceilometer before
  sending email to the tc  (nijaba, 15:23:41)
  * LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/TechnicalCommittee
    (nijaba, 15:25:18)

* Release status  (nijaba, 15:27:32)

* Outstanding bugs  (nijaba, 15:34:19)

* Naming convention for Meters  (nijaba, 15:37:42)
  * VOTE: Voted on "agree on meter convention?" Results are, yes: 7
    (nijaba, 15:44:34)
  * ACTION: nijaba to patch existing meter name to follow rule  (nijaba,
    15:45:21)
  * ACTION: nijaba to put the rule in the doc too  (nijaba, 15:45:38)
  * AGREED: release meeting tomorrow @14UTC in #openstack-metering (no
    logs!)  (nijaba, 15:54:35)

* Open Discussion  (nijaba, 15:55:19)

Meeting ended at 15:59:20 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* dhellmann
  * dhellmann, jd__, nijaba to follow on infra fr our release reqs
* jd__
  * dhellmann, jd__, nijaba to follow on infra fr our release reqs
* jeblair
  * jeblair to give us rights t create our own branches
* nijaba
  * dhellmann, jd__, nijaba to follow on infra fr our release reqs
  * nijaba to patch existing meter name to follow rule
  * nijaba to put the rule in the doc too

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* nijaba (113)