[openstack-dev] Grizzly overlapping IP gaps

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Wed Oct 10 21:11:55 UTC 2012

Hi Brian,

We already have people working on these, but I'd encourage you to
attend the session and see if they could use some help.

- mark (dreamhost) is planning on working on metadata with overlapping IPs.
- Aaron (vmware) has already been making progress on security groups,
and I think Nachi (NTT) was thinking of helping out as well (this work
was in progress during folsom, but
didn't make the deadline).  We'll also want to discuss potentially
proxying nova security group calls (nova or ec2 api) to Quantum.

Dan