[openstack-dev] Tempest gate and stable/folsom

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Fri Oct 5 18:50:31 UTC 2012

A brief status update:

1. The fixes for the full tempest gate have been merged. Tempest should
run without errors except
     that there is still a flakey volume test
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1056213.
     This is not a bug in tempest and we are struggling with what to do
about it.  Any ideas would be very welcome.

2. There is now a stable/folsom branch for tempest. If you are running
tempest against a folsom cluster
     you should now be using that branch of tempest.

3. After discussion with the ci team, we are going to start gating all
core project checkins on full tempest minus flakey tests and
"non-gating" tests.
     I hope this will happen next week.

4. We will be starting a nightly run of full tempest plus "non-gating"
tests. We will be adding stress, configuration and performance
     tests to the non-gating suite in the coming weeks.

  -David