[openstack-dev] [horizon] Horizon trunk seems to be broken

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:13:48 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Gabriel Hurley
<Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com> wrote:
> It's a problem in devstack: https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/files/horizon_settings.py#L41
>
> I always forget they maintain their own settings file... I'll put up a review to fix it.

I'd love to fix that (maintaining a config file).  And it looks like
the example file you're shipping has changed a bit.  I've migrated
what looks different to me from the current devstack file to the
current example file, plus your change in
https://review.openstack.org/14048.

https://review.openstack.org/14053

The devstack changes are simple enough to do with awk.  The primary
question I have is about the LOGGING section; rather than commenting
the whole thing out is setting disable_existing_loggers True going to
maintain a similar logging level?  I don't want to suddenly be
generating significantly more log output by default.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com