[openstack-dev] SmokeStack broken?

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 10:02:46 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for the info Clark. I tested it a bit further and it appears that just simply updating test-requires to require distribute 0.6.28 alone doesn't quite seem to fix it because as you said virtualenv bundles distribute. Users would still need to update their virtualenv installation as well. When using tox (which is usually pre-installed) it would be nice if we had a good place to check for this. Any ideas on how we might make this more user friendly?

Dan