[openstack-dev] Session proposals for the Design Summit -- deadline is EOD Thursday

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Oct 4 07:23:09 UTC 2012

Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> On Wed 03 Oct 2012 02:19:34 AM PDT, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> We expect to produce a near-final schedule by October 10.
>
> It would be better to have it by Monday the 8th as we need to promote
> the remote participation, too. Can you guys help with a final push? The
> unicorns will be happy.

We can definitely try and come up with something on Monday, with a final
selection of session subjects. That said, the schedule itself won't be
"final" as there is always small adjustments as we try to make sure PTLs
can attend all the sessions that are essential to them...

How much "final" do you need it to be ? Any particular reason why you
need it on Monday rather than Wednesday ?

> We will have WebEx again, this time it's much better. I have just
> finished another call with WebEx folks, this year we have a better setup
> with full time producers and better systems in each room. Watch for
> announcements soon.

Full time producers! Sounds cool :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)