[openstack-dev] Session proposals for the Design Summit -- deadline is EOD Thursday

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Oct 3 22:31:44 UTC 2012

On Wed 03 Oct 2012 02:19:34 AM PDT, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We expect to produce a near-final schedule by October 10.

It would be better to have it by Monday the 8th as we need to promote
the remote participation, too. Can you guys help with a final push? The
unicorns will be happy.

We will have WebEx again, this time it's much better. I have just
finished another call with WebEx folks, this year we have a better
setup with full time producers and better systems in each room. Watch
for announcements soon.

/stef