[openstack-dev] [keysstone] External authentication

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:17:38 UTC 2012

I'm curious about the "external" attribute in that request body (JSON
supports native booleans, btw, so it should preferrably read {"external":
true})... regardless, how are you using that attribute in your
implementation? What happens if it's some value other than "True"? I
expected to see something in your ExternalAuthMiddleware about it, but it
must be somewhere else -- link?

I'm particularly asking because if there's a use case here that can be
generalized, I'd like to include it in
https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-identity-api/src/markdown/identity-api-v3.md

-Dolph