[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Trusts (Preauth) and LDAP

heckj heckj at mac.com
Wed Nov 28 22:23:16 UTC 2012

To be a little more specific, what I'm trying to understand is the workflow beyond the initial request to a service with the trust concept already set up -

Say Joe requests a snapshot to be taken of a volume, and wants that dumped into object storage. The service doing the snapshot takes a while (sorry, it's just slow) - and 30 minutes later the service (cinder in my little example) wants to write data to object storage (swift) - what allows this to happen? What interactions and with what data stored where?

-joe