[openstack-dev] [CI] Gerrit downtime 2012-12-02

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Nov 28 17:43:02 UTC 2012

The Gerrit service on review.openstack.org will be unavailable
Sunday, December 2 from 17:00 to 18:00 UTC.

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121202T17

We will be renaming the Git repos for Heat and openstack-ci-puppet (and
possibly several openstack-ci repos), requiring a brief service
interruption to restart the Gerrit service.  We've scheduled one hour
for the work for planning purposes, but hopefully it will be complete in
much less time.

As usual, we will be on IRC in #openstack-dev and #openstack-infra where
we will announce status updates and be available if you have any
questions or issues during or after the move.

-Jim