[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] One question to CW support and multiple publisher

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Nov 28 15:02:30 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28 2012, Steven Hardy wrote:

> I got pretty excited when ceilometer announced it was broadening its scope
> to help move towards some sort of converged openstack-specific metric
> solution - it's just dissapointing to see that shift in scope reversed for
> now :(

I don't think we reversed the goals, we're just trying to extend the
goals step by step, to build something solid. But you're welcome to
extend our horizon (no pun intended) if we don't think about a use case
while discussing something or having an idea that could help some use
cases!

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker & freelance