[openstack-dev] [Quantum] [LBaaS] Weekly Meeting

Youcef Laribi Youcef.Laribi at eu.citrix.com
Wed Nov 28 00:29:21 UTC 2012

Hi Anand,

I think the implementation/blueprint progress should continue to be done in the Quantum IRC meetings as is the case now, but for any design issues that are not completely clear or agreed over the ML, or if you want to raise a specific topic (e.g. project process), then we should schedule an ad-hoc LBaaS meeting with a clear agenda (preferably over phone conf call and screen sharing). The mailing list should also be updated afterwards with notes from the meeting to give the absents a chance to understand what was discussed and voice their opinions.

Thanks
Youcef