[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Multiple publisher and transformer

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Mon Nov 26 08:43:35 UTC 2012

> I would say that, with luck, the pipelining and the configuration of the
> transformer would have to be hand-crafted in a default provided
> configuration file. But not sure about the general approach:, maybe we
> can stick with general purposed tranformers and provide a sane and
> useful default configuration for CW and others.
>
> At least let me hope to be generic. :)

I think the idea is quite clear now, except the configuration file format. I will create a new patch to check it , and use this method to verify if a CW publisher can be created (Still using message bus, but make sure the translation is ok).

If any new finding during the implementation, I will continue the discussion in ML.

Thanks
--jyh