[openstack-dev] Why topics instead of queues to communicate with compute nodes?

Mike Wilson geekinutah at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:32:07 UTC 2012

A direct exchange instead of a topic exchange, sorry, I'm still feeling my
way around AMPQ.

I will also test just setting the durable property. I have a feeling that I
read something somewhere that indicated to me that I just had to get off of
the topic exchange but we will see. Thx.

Mike Wilson
Bluehost.com