[openstack-dev] RabbitMQ Scaling

Ray Pekowski pekowski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:05:10 UTC 2012

Andrea,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) <
andrea.rosa at hp.com> wrote:

>  Hi Ray****
>
> ** **
>
> What about discussing your results with rabbimq team (through the rabbimtq
> mailing list)?****
>
> Maybe we are missing something.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will pursue the RabbitMQ queue/exchange
replication serialization with the RabbitMQ team and in parallel develop
the code to remove the dynamic creation of queues and exchanges.  I have an
initial prototype that shows promise.  It is a huge improvement to
throughput even in the non-clustered case and initial measurements show
that it doesn't exhibit the serialization problem in the clustered case.
I'm firming up the measurements now.

Vish says this should be done in oslo-incubator.  Can someone point me to
the process?  Should I start with a blueprint?

Ray