[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Jenkins test down again?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Nov 20 10:41:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 20 2012, Lu, Lianhao wrote:

> I got that, Thanks!
>
> But what bothers me is that why my tox's virtual environment is different
> from Jenkin's, even I pass "-r" to tox to force the recreation of virtual
> environment. Should the nova dependency in
> tools/test-requires(http://tarballs.openstack.org/nova/nova-master.tar.gz)
> be synchronized to nova's git repository?

It is, the problem is that tox has a bad habit to use your environment
nova rather than its own. I've the same problem here. Even if
`sitepackages' is set to False, it seems virtualenv is not properly used
for some packages, and I don't know why. :(

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker & freelance