[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Test day(s)

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 12:24:31 UTC 2012

Hi,
In the past we have had specific days set aside for bug triage. How
about we make a concerted effort to have a test day for the following:
     - stable releases (if I understand correctly the up and coming one
is on the 22nd too)
     - release cycles (up and coming is the 22nd)
This will hopefully help up provide a more stable, robust and reliable
solution. In addition to this it will also enable us to identify and
isolate problems prior to them being found in the "real world".
Any ideas or comments?
Thanks
Gary