[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 15:00 UTC (Nov 15, 2012)

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Sat Nov 17 14:08:10 UTC 2012

> * Transforming roadmap items into blueprints  (nijaba, 15:22:00)
>   * ACTION: nijaba to transform bp-less features into bp  (nijaba,
>     15:23:27)
>   * LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/RoadMap  (eglynn,
>     15:24:38)
>   * AGREED: ceilometer team to use bp to track status of features
>     (nijaba, 15:27:01)

This is different with http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/RoadMap, which state "each item should point to a wishlist bug in Launchpad." So now will it has only blueprint?

Just realized that developer can assign bugs to themselves freely, but not for blueprint, which will make status update more easily (owned by assignee themselves).

Also, I think some items can be updated, but I'm not sure if only Nicolas can edit them. For example, since option 5 is ok for nova team, "support for non libvirt Hypervisors" does not matter now , and seems we can't get "remove all nova imports" anymore, since we at least need one library import :)

Thanks
--jyh