[openstack-dev] Bulk creation/deletion of floating IPs

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:28:10 UTC 2012

In the real world I think floating ips are created once when the cluster is deployed. Also in the real world you are running with osapi_workers=(something > 1) or running multiple api servers so blocking one of the processes/daemons isn't a huge deal if you need to run a big create.  Seems like not a huge issue to me.

Vish