[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Questions about v2.0 + UCSM Plugin

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Wed Nov 14 16:46:42 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

It would be best if someone from the Cisco-side could chime in with your
question about UCSM, as I've never used it.

Can you let me know the docs that mention FakePlugin?  Those probably need
clean-up.

Feel free to file a bug in terms of the HTTP 500 resulting from going a get
on /v2.0 ... it would probably be cleaner to have it be a 400 if we think
its an invalid query.

Dan

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 2:14 AM, Mike Kolesnik <mkolesni at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've downloaded the latest version (2012.2) from launchpad and tried to
> use it to integrate with UCSM.
>
> I've hit a few bumps on the road, and was wondering:
>
> 1. Is there going to be a FakePlugin for v2.0?
>     I see that it was removed from the release due to incompatibility, but
> it is still referenced in the docs & the conf file..
>
> 2. Is UCSM plugin working in v2.0?
>     The plugin is not working out of the box due to a bad import, and the
> UCSMDriver doesn't seem to work either (Fake Driver worked after fixing the
> import issue).
>
> 3. Is the root resource of 'v2.0' for the REST API supposed to work?
>     I am getting a status code 500 in the response header, on the server
> output I see 'RoutesException: URL or environ must be provided'.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com