[openstack-dev] oslo-incubator

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Nov 14 16:37:37 UTC 2012

Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 07:02 -0800, James E. Blair wrote:
>> I think to avoid confusion, we should delete the
>> openstack-common project, or at least disable all its features and
>> change the description to point people at oslo.
>
> I'm up for that - do you have any specifics on what launchpad allows on
> this front (apart from just updating the description)?

All the individual services LP provides can be disabled, so I've done
that for bug tracking, answers, and translations.  We may also want to
disable blueprints, but there's still some stuff there you may want to
take a look at.

I also changed the description to point to Oslo.

At some point, we may want to delete it entirely; we can just ask the LP
admins to do that for us when we're ready.

-Jim