[openstack-dev] [CI] Gerrit downtime 2012-11-11

heckj heckj at mac.com
Mon Nov 12 17:13:28 UTC 2012

Jeremy's already made the GIT move to change oslo over to oslo-incubator, but I'd like to seriously reconsider that move. Presumably we'll need to move it again when you want to stop calling it incubator, and no other projects use that naming convention. Most importantly, I don't want to have to jigger around my world and transfer the git changes again when we do the next renaming.

Could we just keep this all with "oslo", consistently named, all the way down to the git repo and call it good?

-joe