[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] importutils problem in import_object_ns

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Nov 12 09:56:44 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12 2012, Jiang, Yunhong wrote:

> Great. So on our roadmap means someone is working on it, or just in plan?
> I did some experiment today, and I think I can extend it to be a formal
> patch. But if someone is working on it already, I will avoid the duplicate
> effort.

I think we just talked about in our last meeting when emitting various
idea like moving this part of the code to nova. In the end, what I
proposed and I think makes more sense is using the Nova RPC as you
describe, in a virt-driver independant manner.

I've just created a blueprint for this here:

     https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/nova-pollster-compute-rpc

Feel free to assign it to yourself if you want to work on a patch.

--
Julien Danjou
-- Free Software hacker & freelance