[openstack-dev] [CI] Gerrit downtime 2012-11-11

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Nov 11 23:07:39 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-11 22:37:15 +0000 (+0000), Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hmm, the plan was to rename openstack-common.git to
> oslo-incubator.git

Sorry about that--I was clearly operating on incomplete information
as to the details of the plan. We're regrouping on the CI front to
determine if we want to take an unannounced Gerrit outage to
re-rename this immediately. We'll keep the list posted.
--
Jeremy Stanley on behalf of the OpenStack CI Team