[openstack-dev] [Moniker] Deployment discussion and new wiki space

JC Martin jcmartin at ebaysf.com
Sun Nov 11 22:21:13 UTC 2012

All,

During the last summit, I volunteered to put together a small document to discuss the various deployment options and how they affect the current Moniker design (agent based).
The document has been posted here :
http://wiki.openstack.org/Moniker/Deployment

I took the opportunity to create a new space for Moniker here :
http://wiki.openstack.org/Moniker<http://wiki.openstack.org/Moniker/Deployment>

And point the old DNSaaS page to this one.

Feel free to discuss the points I made in the deployment document in this list, and I would propose that we have a followup during next week's meeting.

Thanks,

JC