[openstack-dev] Quantum LBaaS API HTTPS support

Youcef Laribi Youcef.Laribi at eu.citrix.com
Sat Nov 10 00:01:17 UTC 2012

The only difference between the two is that you can do "SSL sessionID" persistence with HTTPS protocol, otherwise you are right there isn't much difference.

On adding resources to the API for capability discovery, let's discuss this point in our next week's meeting to get the team's  input on this. I'll see before then how other OS APIs deal with this issue.

Thanks
Youcef