[openstack-dev] VLANs working with Subnets

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:01:38 UTC 2012

Hi Girish, please see this excellent article from Piotr at Mirantis for
a discussion on the VLAN manager:

http://www.mirantis.com/blog/openstack-networking-vlanmanager/

The followup article:

http://www.mirantis.com/blog/vlanmanager-network-flow-analysis/

Is also extremely useful for understanding tenant isolation on the
networks and the flow of data between tenants and the network controller(s).

Best,
-jay