[openstack-dev] Quantum/Keystone issue (401) seems to be due to encoding

Adam adam at younglogic.com
Wed Nov 7 21:06:58 UTC 2012

I get the following erros when trying to decode the revocation list:

 1.
    140580198655840:error:0407006A:rsa
    routines:RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_1:block type is not
    01:rsa_pk1.c:100:
 2.
    140580198655840:error:04067072:rsa
    routines:RSA_EAY_PUBLIC_DECRYPT:padding check failed:rsa_eay.c:795:
 3.
    140580198655840:error:2E09A09E:CMS
    routines:CMS_SignerInfo_verify_content:verification
    failure:cms_sd.c:899:
 4.
    140580198655840:error:2E09D06D:CMS routines:CMS_verify:content
    verify error:cms_smime.c:425:

The biggest difference I can see between this and the successful runs in
the other projects is that this one comes in enced as unicode, elsewhere
we see it as string.

The data is coming through OK. I can see:

{"revoked": []}

So I think the DER encoding is getting messed up in translation.