[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Questions about v2.0 + UCSM Plugin

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 10:14:58 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I've downloaded the latest version (2012.2) from launchpad and tried to use it to integrate with UCSM.

I've hit a few bumps on the road, and was wondering:

1. Is there going to be a FakePlugin for v2.0?
I see that it was removed from the release due to incompatibility, but it is still referenced in the docs & the conf file..

2. Is UCSM plugin working in v2.0?
The plugin is not working out of the box due to a bad import, and the UCSMDriver doesn't seem to work either (Fake Driver worked after fixing the import issue).

3. Is the root resource of 'v2.0' for the REST API supposed to work?
I am getting a status code 500 in the response header, on the server output I see ' RoutesException: URL or environ must be provided'.

Regards,
Mike