[openstack-dev] Database management tool bug #1028498

John Tran njhtran at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:26:41 UTC 2012

Vds,

Thanks for helping.  I looked over the bug and am not familiar with
the 'unified command line tool' aspect of the bug description.
Perhaps someone else can clarify - Is this a pre-existing tool in the
openstack suite?

Also just fyi - if you put '[ceilometer]' or '[metering]' in the mail
subject heading, the ceilometer guys will be guaranteed to read it.