[openstack-dev] [Moniker][DNSaaS] Reminder: Weekly meeting today @ 18:00 UTC

Kiall Mac Innes kiall at managedit.ie
Wed Nov 7 13:55:10 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just a friendly reminder that Moniker is having it's second weekly IRC
meeting today and 18:00 UTC[1] in #openstack-meeting. That's 2 hours from
now.

Since Moniker is a new StackForge project, I'll remind everyone what it
does!

Moniker provides DNSaaS services for OpenStack:

   - REST API for domain/record management
   - Multi-tenant
   - Integrated with Keystone for authentication
   - Framework in place to integrate with Nova and Quantum notifications
   (for auto-generated records)
   - Support for Bind9 out of the box (Refactoring this to be more
   pluggable will be complete in the next few days)
   - .. I've probably missed lot's more off this list!

The agenda has been posted on the OpenStack wiki[2], anyone with an
interest in DNSaaS is encouraged to attend.

See you there!

Thanks,
Kiall

[1]: *http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121107T18*