[openstack-dev] Quantum Performance

Edgar Magana (eperdomo) eperdomo at cisco.com
Tue Nov 6 17:19:07 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

I just want to give you an update on this topic, we opened a bug against this behavior:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1075369

Bug Description:
In quantum when a new network is created and system checks for user's quota, instead of getting a count from DB object, it returns all objects from db and locally counts them all. It has performance implications when the number of objects increases.

We will submit the patch ASAP.

Thanks,

Edgar