[openstack-dev] git review email -- case sensitivity

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Mon Nov 5 21:11:09 UTC 2012

Might it be possible to make the authentication for git review not case sensitive for email check?
The sign-up site does not seem to want to register 2 addresses differing only in case and my local .gitconfig is all in lower case.
At some point I must had a fixed case setting. Groan.

Thanks
Malini

remote: ERROR:  In commit bd7c6ce5947f7b4c0b091da987bc68762ce3f977
remote: ERROR:  committer email address Malini.k.Bhandaru at intel.com
remote: ERROR:  does not match your user account.
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  The following addresses are currently registered:
remote: ERROR:    malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
remote: ERROR: